5 July 2023
Who We Are
Altruistic Ventures is a collective of committed professionals who specialise in law firm and in-house counsel advisory services, helping to deliver considered solutions to complex business problems in unique ways. We believe that the legal industry needs a change – to better service its clients and to provide more purposeful roles for those working within it. Our network allows our clients access to the most experienced and skilled consultants in the industry and thus allows Altruistic Ventures to share deep industry knowledge, with the vision of lifting the overall experience for clients of legal industry services.
We provide management consulting services, across both the business of law and the practice of law. Our services span strategic and operational advice with the ability to support our clients throughout the implementation of the advice we deliver, and to save the day on the implementations that may require critical support. With specialisation across all major vertical services areas, including Risk, Finance, Marketing & Business Development, Technology and Programme Management, we believe that success is only possible through a special blend of subject matter expertise, authenticity, empathy and skill.
We are seeking a highly motivated Analyst to work collaboratively with our senior team to deliver bespoke solutions for our clients. The successful candidate will have a strong academic record, excellent research and analytical skills, and a keen interest in applying their skills to the legal sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain valuable experience in the field of legal consulting.
Skills and Experience
• Currently enrolled in a law or finance program or recent graduate with a strong academic record
• Excellent research and analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented and organised
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and legal research databases
• Previous experience in legal research or consulting is preferred
• Conduct legal research and analysis on various topics related to our clients’ needs
• Draft memos, reports, and presentations summarising legal research and analysis
• Assist with client communication and project support activities
• Attend meetings with stakeholders, take notes, and provide support as needed
• Assist with the development of new business opportunities and marketing initiatives
• Collaborate with team members on various projects and tasks as needed
This is a paid internship with a duration of 3 to 6 months. The position may lead to a full-time role based on the intern’s performance and the company’s needs. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest in the position.
20 April 2020
Altruistic Ventures is a boutique management consultancy providing specialised services to law firms
20 April 2020
There are many great ideas in the world of legal service delivery which never see the light of day….
The newsroom is a portal designed to assist journalists, clients and collaborators by providing a platform for all the latest news and updates from Altruistic Ventures.
To discuss any of the items featured, or to secure Alt-V consultants for interview or comment please contact our Media Team on email@example.com
Stay up to date with our evolution and follow our story here.
Altruistic Ventures Ltd
Company Registration: 12440139